If you're gonna have Olive Garden soup then you HAVE TO have Olive Garden breadsticks! Pretty sure it's the law! ;-) I took a crack at making Olive Garden breadsticks but instead of traditional breadsticks, was gonna make them in monkey bread form. Yeah, you heard that right...Garlic Parmesan MONKEY BREAD! This was probably the easiest thing I've ever made & I think it turned out really well, if I do say so myself!
Here's my take on Olive Garden Breadsticks....Galic Parmesan Monkey Bread
Gather your ingredients:
2 cans biscuits
1 stick of butter
- Melt the butter
- Mix in as much grated Parmesan cheese& Garlic Powder as you want into the butter
- Add Garlic Salt to butter (I use salted butter so I didn't use much)
- Cut the biscuits into 1/4 pieces
- Layer biscuits in bottom of cake pan
- Pour half of butter mixture all over & mix all around
- Add remaining biscuits & remaining butter mixture
- Make sure all biscuits are well coated
- Bake at 350F degrees for 15-20 minutes
Fresh from the oven! I let this sit for just a few minutes & then...
Put a plate on top of the cake pan & invert so it comes out nice & neat & ready to eat!
Doesn't this look SO good?!?!?! The kids loved them & now we have our go-to recipe when we want some Olive Garden breadsticks!
Hope you enjoy!